Your placement as been ringfenced as “Administrative Assistant” as an Administrative Assistant will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures, inventory control, office staff support and politely remain senior consultants both internal and external associates of their tasks as per the organization workplan.
Support management in scheduling and monitoring the completion of tasks, projects and activities both internal and external as per the workplans and terms of reference issued by CEO or the Clients.
You are expected to wear multiple hats. Experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and able to work independently with little or no supervision. Well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
DESCRIPTION OF THE ROLES OF ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Provide administrative support to team(s) as may be required.
- Provide support and cover to other Consultant during busier periods or absence as agreed with by CEO
- Undertake any other duties within the context of the role as may be determined by your CEO
- To act as the lead administrative support on projects generated by your team(s), as designated.
- Providing full administrative support as agreed with the Director / Head of Department, included but not restricted to):
- Journal and email management
- Scheduling, organizing and coordinating meetings and events
- Drafting correspondence and emails
- Preparation of papers for meetings
- To advise of impending work deadlines for both internal and external commitments, e.g., reports, presentations, conferences, projects).
- Coordinating travel plans and accommodation
- Setting up conference call
- Meeting and greeting clients and other visitors
- To work with the senior colleagues in providing a client satisfaction in services delivery